Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just antoher Saturday

Saturday night and I finally have some time to myself. I lost my good digital camera at the football game. I wish I could say I was drunk but that is not true I was stone cold sober. Hell I did not even miss it for 2 days. Now I have to break out the Kodak digital. I starting to play frisbee with Jake our largest Doberman and he loves it. We had a demo last Saturday and I let my wife throw for him, but he does not mind her as well as me so now I am officialy into the frisbee now too. Hopefully I can get some pictures of him in action and get them posted.We have antother demo next weekend in Clearlake. We will see how he does then. I will say it looks pretty cool to 95Lbs of Doberman leaping 4 ft off the ground to catch a frisbee. GET OUT AND VOTE

Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Well I use a kodak and I love it. I have a Z812IS, 12X ZOOM. and it takes really good pictures. Glad to see you made it to the weekend.