Friday, November 14, 2008

A Day In the Life

Well today is my wife's birthday and she is 29 again. I keep telling here that we are to the age where we should be 39 again. Looks like it dinner out and then we come home and pass out to TV. We have this thing where you get a birthday weekend and we have to do what ever that person whats for the weekend. So Saturday I get to go shopping at the Houston Galleria woo firetrucking who. But I will go and pretend that i enjoy it ( because I am a good hubby)all the time trying to find all the electronic stores so i can check on the football scores and maybe catch some of the games.We also get to eat mall food looks like that will be Chikfliet. I think my parents want to take her to dinner after that. My feet will be hurting I will have had enough junk food to last a week and then i will stuff my self with some good old Mexican food and have the fiery shits for three days. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY. Thank god she can not use a computer.


Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nancy! drag his ass through the mall all damn day!