Thursday, November 20, 2008

Out of my head

OK so here it is Thursday I have been sick for the last 3 days and am just now coming back to life again. My new Wii fitness program was put on hold and I will start that again tomorrow(like it is really going to work). So as you can see from the useless post below that I now can take pictures and post text from my cell phone. Now I can sit in public places and look like I am doing something important on my Blackberry just like everyone else. This may come in handy someday we will see. Christmas is coming and the house decorating has started. I truly love to put up lights and decorate the house. We do animated windows on our house. We have one window that will have two trains in it this year. I am starting a little early this year with hopes i can have it done by the Saturday after Thanksgiving. My brother and his family are coming down and I want my Nephew's to see the house. One is 18 and one is 5 i have never met the 5 year old. I have talked to him on the phone and he seems like a hoot. I will take pictures and maybe get some short video once we get it all done. Our whole neighborhood decorates and we hope to win best neighborhood. It is not about the winning to me. It is all about the look in the children's faces when they see my house. To me that's winning. I have just been writing whatever pops in to my head tonight I think is all the cold medicine that I have been taking. It is snowing in Pittsburgh(if anyone cares) I am watching football. Brain fart I am done.

Gang Out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

LMAO! That must be some gooooood shit!

Hey I like the idea of the trains. I'm going to my brothers for thanksgiving And Christmas. I have every year that I have lived here. I even have my own cabin I stay at while there. Its really tough.
And the best thing is his wife can really cook!