Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time to stir the pot

This is all I have to say about Politics untill 4 years from now
I am so glad the election is over. And apparently the media got elected NBC,CBS and ABC ran a good campaign now we will see how they can run the country. Now understand this I am an American and even though i did not vote for our new president elect and I do not agree with his views on the correct direction of our great country he is our president and I will support him. But the media should be ashamed they did not report all the facts about all the candidates. Elections should not be decided by Media or just plain bad journalism. I sincerely hope our new President elect proves me wrong and I will gladly eat crow if he and his new staff can fix some of our problems of course that will only happen if he will listen to both parties Dem and Rep together have some great ideas if they can work together they will succeed individually they will fail. The parties must unite.

OK Iam done

gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Well see I'm right you are a smart fella...lol

You need to go to
www.k1960g.blogspot.com to get your award. And
www.ken-weiw.blogspot.com to read about my life... drink lots of coffee before hand....lol