Sunday, October 12, 2008

OU SUCKS/TEXANS WIN YES REALLY ON BOTH

Well once again the Sooner's go down in flames to the Longhorns. Some people will want to say the there were bad calls and that was why they lost. Bottom line is Texas was better and deserved to win they came to play and play they did. for all of you Texas fans my hats off to you.( just wait until next year) On a better note ( at least for me)THE TEXANS WON A GAME that deserves a repeat THE TEXANS WON A GAME. So my father and I got to see a very good game today we sat there sober may I add ( father Alzheimer's so I need to stay sober)and for a change watched the Texans dive the field and score with 3 seconds left it was awesome. But hell it does not take much to entertain me. I thought it was funny to see a cat jump 15 ft straight up after throwing a beer can at it. You had to be there.

Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

I was there!! and it bis still one of the funniest things I have ever seen. But I didn't through the beer can AT the cat, I just put it close. lmao 23+ years later. If we would of been sober that night we would of got that on film!