Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm A Believer

So I was reading another blog today Flipping out with Clare. And i noticed we have something in common. Our body's tend to reject exercise although I am sure hers is better than mine. I am trying something new at least to me. I went and bought a Wii Fit to try to make working out fun. So one thing led to another and I had to have a new TV to play it on upstairs o darn now I can see the football games better too. So I hook this up last night and it proceeds to tell me I am fat (hell not just fat but obese) and out of shape, also that I trip and fall a lot because I have bad balance and poor posture. Thank god it can't check my spelling or it might tell me I am an idiot(which I may prove later). Now to make things worse I wake up this morning with a cold from hell ( some things never change). So I managed to not smash the thing to pieces for being so damn honest and I have decided to stick with it. Seems like something to blog about for awhile. I will post updates as to how well it is working. If you see a new comet in the sky you will know it did not go well. O yea one last thing thank you ken for the phone call I spent an hour trying to explain that one to the Wife. There is a reason I am glad she can"t see this blog. lol

Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Well I'm glad I could make the day even better ....for her! lmao! AAnd I'm glad you stopped by Clare's blog. She is such a neat lady Ooops Young girl. she hates the thought of being old. she is all of 31.... But we think of her as being some where around 17 to 24 and closer to 17...