Friday, November 7, 2008

The Rhythm Method

Just as a way to makes things interesting. Starting with this post the title of the post will always be a song or a line from a song. I will make it a point to know what song and the group. See if you can guess. maybe this will get some to read this. There might be a time that I can not remember of find the name of the song I will ask for your help. The title of this post should be easy for Ken. We will just have to see how this works it aslo make me have to think before I post. Man is that going to hurt. Lets see who is the first to post.

Gang out

3 comments:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Like I couldn't figure this one out, I seen this done live I on the DVD and he is my music heero! This was done in 1987, by Mr. Neil Peart of the band Rush the full drum solo has never been released on VHS or DVD but can be heard on the CD A show of hands.

Any more questiomns?

Doberman Gang said...

i said it would be easy

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Hey you need to go and get your blog award, and gi visit some of the blogs on my blog roll. Like Just a girl's Leave comments let them know I sent you. But hint if you go to Just a girls (JAG for short) have a pen a paper ready and play the tin truths game.