Sunday, November 9, 2008

Highway to Hell

Man you got to love those Texans 41 to 13 and once again I was there. It was really a close game right up to the point where we took the field than it got ugly. And to make matters worse my Dad and I always stay until the finial gun. its 41 to 13 with 58 seconds left and they decide to use all 3 of the firetrucking time outs. Yep that's what i would of done prolong the misery(not).Tech won and that sucked.Now for all you OU haters and Texas fans you need my OU boys to beat Tech next week. We have to get Texas into the championship game. Yes I am pulling for Texas. Again some day I will try to explain why I live in Houston (for 31 years )and still usually pull for OU. Since I only have one follower and he already knows why. No need tell myself I already know too.

Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

AC/DC

YOU WOLL GET MORE PEOPLE FALLOWING YOU BUT YOU BEED TO FIND THEM JUST GO THROUGH MY BLOG ROLL AND READ SOME OF THE OYJER PEOPLES BLOGS, AND LEAVE COMMENTS. THEY ARE A GOOD BUNCH HERE AND MANY OF THEM I CALL MY FRIENDS AND THEY ARE A GREAT BUNCH.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT I'M NOT REDOING THIS...LOL