Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wii update 1

OK I have always considered my self fairly athletic. I am now some what over weight but not to bad(in my mind anyway) This Wii Fit thing is just a video game right? Not really a way to get in shape Right? It kicked my fat ass and I am apparently still an unbalanced obese dweeb. So it keeps telling me. You should see me do the hula hoop not a pretty sight. Yoga I don't bend like that. Then there is this jogging in place thing too. Now keep in mind my Wii is up stairs. You can knock pictures off walls along with other things if you are not light on you feet. And of course the Wii says I am a clumsy oaf, yet all my pictures are still there. As you go you unlock new things and more reps. I actually find that I am enjoying this. Hell i will never make mister American use the Wii but it might help me get the Nordic Track out of the attic because that sumbitch will work you out. I got to start somewhere. The goal is 30 lbs by April 28. Stay tune more to come.

Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

LMAO! Well you use to be pretty good at hacky sack. I remember a trip to the beach..... well I remember some of it antway!