Thursday, January 15, 2009

I will find the time

Back to work after 11 days off. It does not pay to take time off. I have been playing catch up every since. Getting close now so I will be back posting and story telling shortly. I will try to post at lunch time. I can't stay awake at night any more (I must be getting old). I get up at 4:30 am every day so I can be to work by 6 or 6:30 depends on traffic. Once the employees get there I can not get as much done. I know cry me a river. Good news I leave at 4 PM. It is good to be the King. Anyway keep checking back

Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

King? Oh give me a break!

You still get a pay check, when you stop getting one and can still tell people what to (and that means the wife also) Then you can call your self a king..... Like me!