Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love my dogs

Those of you who read this know I love my dogs as I have no kids. O sorry the one of you who reads. My big boy Jake has had a few thing removed from his stomach and and Brandi has also. I have spent many thousands of dollars and I do mean thousands. I have learned the signs of a dog that has eating something that will not pass. I and I have learned of stomach bloating as we lost one of our dogs to that in 2001. So when Jake started throwing up and pacing the floor all fricking night I thought SHIT. So yesterday we take him to the vet. Great cut him open again. 700 dollars later and many x-rays I find out he had a FRICKING TUMMY ACHE.Are you kidding me a TUMMY ACHE. Bottom line he is my baby and I love him and would do it again.
Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Sorry I missed this post? I don't know how I read ones that were posted before this and after without seeing it?
But glad to hear Jake is ok. He is like a nephew to me really lol