Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wii Fit Is Back

Ok I got another Wii Fit today so I can start my new weight loss program again. (My stepson is enjoying the one we gave him.)And I know that this will be the one that works(yea right). Just as soon as I get off my ass and hook the thing up. The goal is 30 lbs by April then I will be lean and mean. Well maybe just not as fat. I was reading that the Wii has a weight limit. Damn can you imaging being to fat to play a video game. Monday it begins and I will keep every one informed of my progress .Like you give a shit but i will do it any way.

Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

LMAO! How would they know how fat a person is? And I do want to know how it goes! I want to know if its better than climbing cliffs at losing weight? lol If you don't get it then you haven't been reading my blogs, if you do get it then post a comment ass hole lol