Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who wants to know

I got nothing to say that anyone really wants to here. I do not type or spell worth a crap and I am not to willing to share my life with strangers. With that said I am willing to do small stories about my self only if anyone cares to read them. They will not be very exciting but they are mine. They will go like this.

I was born in Kansas City, Kansas ( not Missouri) Were I lived for 5 years so they is not much to say about those years. I do remember a little. From there I went to Wichita ,Kansas 2 years then Omaha, Nebraska 4 years then Denver Colorado 9 weeks then Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 6 years and ended up in Houston Texas in 1977 and have been her every since

I will back things up with pictures when possible.

So who wants to know.

Gang out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

I want to, well I want re-know (if that is a word?) And I also want to know how you got lucky in finding that wife of yours. She wasn't in the picture when I was down there, in fact there wasn't really any women in your life back then. So out with it mister, I want to know!