Thursday, January 15, 2009

What you don't know

OK I am not going to give a play by play of who I am. So I will start with what neK asked. It was some where around 1991 give or take a year but the day for sure was July 5. A friend of mine ask me to go to Sam's and Sam's Boat and party.These were clubs and they were next door to each other. He was going meet another friend there. So we all met at McDonald's Brian Myself and Nancy. Little did I know Brian was trying to set Nancy and I up. Lots of beer later it seemed to work. Next day I gave her a call and we started dating. About 8 months later I bought a house and she and her son moved in.8 year later at the rodeo barbecue I ask her to marry me. So on June 24 2000 I was married.(STUPID STUPID STUPID). We sold the house. So we loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly OK just The Woodlands. We are still here. There was a lot more in between but this explains how I met my wife. And by the way I am just kidding about the stupid part. My wife is a great women. Hell she has to be to put up with me. So the bottom line is I met my wife at McDonald's. Big Mac with benefits.


Gang Out

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Micky dee's pulls out another one.... I think your wife is a saint my self....

Nek