Friday, December 5, 2008

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells

I started the day after Thanksgiving and seemed like it would never end but in the end it was worth it. THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE UP LET THE JUDGING BEGIN. The trains are running the bubble machines are blowing the lights are set to music and Rudy is shaking his booty. I won't win squat and I don't care like I have always said it is not about the winning it is about the kids faces and the thanks people give us as the drive by our drunk a$$es in the drive way. ( We have as much fun sitting in the driveway by the fire watching them go by as they do looking at the lights.)I will try to get some pictures it is hard to get good night shots.Maybe I can get some video too.

Gang OUt

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Did you see how I put lights up check out my #1 blog

And hell yes get pictures!!