Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back to basics next year.



My wife will be getting me a new camera to replace the one I misplaced at the football game. I know this because I was there when she bought it for me. She will not let me have it until Christmas. So after the Holidays I will be posting more pictures of stuff, I have no kids just dogs. So you will probably see a lot of dog shots. I want to finish the GTO before I die so you may see pictures of the progress so if you read this for the next 10 to 20 years you might get to see a finished product. I hope to snap so shots of other things also and not bore everyone with just dog and car shots. But I am a simple man, like Popeye said "I am what I am and that's all that I am". We might even take a trip down memory lane with past pictures that I have. And I have quit a few of those . But we will see. It is all going to depend on how this plays out. This may be the last post of the year on this blog as my stepson and his girlfriend are come in from London on the 23 and we have a lot to do before they arrive. So just in case have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year . Let's all stay safe.


A rare picture of the whole family

Gang OUt

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

I like your wife more and more! Gets you a toy and wont let you play with it! I hust love it! And marry Christmas to you and your bud!