Monday, December 8, 2008

Holy Crap Batman

A co-worker of mine had a heart attack over the weekend and ended up with triple bypass surgery. They say he will be OK. He is only about 3 years older than me. CRAP wake up gang or I will be next I am over weight and sit on my a$$ alot and watch other people exercise(football). I actually lost 1 lb using the Wii. But that was only because I carried it up and down the stairs trying to deiced where to set it up. So maybe there is hope for it yet. Work is stressful and I have a dog with a sleep disorder that is causing me to have a sleep disorder. Fat, Stressed and not sleeping. Right out of the book Heart Attack for Dummies. So what to do? Eat right, exercise have less stress at work and sleep. I can make this work. If I sleep at work that would reduce the stress and eliminate an unhealthy lunch. Three down. Now for the exercise. Lets see drink more beer which will make me Pee more causing me to have to get up and run the the bath room. Case solved. Man there ain't nothing to this being healthy stuff. I will let you know how it works.

Should have some pictures of Christmas lights Tonight and will try to get them posted tonight also.

Gang OUt

1 comment:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

You are kidding, You get your butt up and do something!!! I lost my best friend in August to a heart attack. I will not lose you to one. You have been my friend far to long for that, I will come down there and kick your ass!!