Sunday, October 5, 2008

saturday golf and sunday football

Well here it is the end of a fun weekend for a change away from all the hurricane issues. Saturday I got to play golf with my new contacts.I did not know that sand and golf balls were magnetic but this appears to be true also try as I may golf balls will not float dang the luck. I would love to blame the new eyes but alas maybe my game just sucked that day. The good news is it was a beautifulday and I did see my ball hit trees and lakes and sand that one week ago would have been a blur. YEE HAA !!!! Still adjusting to the mono vision though. About the football I have seaon tickets to the Houston Texans a great game it was right up untill we found yet another way to lose. Although my golf game was off and the Texans lost again I look forward to next weekend and hope I can do it all again. O yea next week is the Texas / OU football game GO SOONERS. I know how can I live in Texas and pull for OU thats story for antoher time.

gang out for now

2 comments:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Damn ffej, I was going to send a fellow Texain to your blog but she hates and I mean HATES OU, she would bash this post all to hell!!

I loved it my self.

Doberman Gang said...

Well it would make for intresting reading since the longhorns kiked our butts this weekend