Monday, September 6, 2010

I am Back

Labor 2010 the smell of football is in the air. Thank fricking god. Watching Boise St VA Tech hate Boise St go VT. Not really a fan of either team but it's football and I will watch. Not to mention I get to leave the wife down stairs. Life is good. Back is out I took Labor day to serious and actually worked. Put new Path to spa and installed a new doggie door. Which led to siding repair also. O yea and I put concreat in the top part of the pond. I must be out of my fking mind.


3 comments:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

You started blogging again and din'y even tell me? You are just lucky I stopped in here, I moved my blog to www.kensnewblog.wordpress.com

pekpek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pekpek said...

バイアグラ シアリス レビトラ ED治療薬の通販 個人輸入代行
シアリス レビトラ バイアグラのed通販は個人輸入を完全サポート致します。シアリス通販レビトラ通販バイアグラ通販はお任せ下さい。